1 packet of nestle choc melts
1 packet Pascals marshmallows - use white only (may contain flavour)
1 packet Natural Confectionary lollies
½ cup organic dessicated coconut
1 cup of crushed nuts or 1 packet of Arnotts Scotch Finger biscuits if prefer nut free
1. Line a slice tin with baking paper. Cut marshmallows in half with kitchen scissors and place in a large mixing bowl. Do the same with the lollies.
2. Add coconut and either nuts or broken up biscuits to the bowl. Combine.
3. Melt chocolate and pour over ingredients in mixing bowl. Stir to combine and then spoon into slice tin. Push down and put in the refrigerator to set.
4. Once set, take Rocky Road out of the tine and cut into pieces.
5. It is sometimes good to make a double batch as it doesn’t last long!!!
• Twix Bars chopped up can be used to replace nuts or Scotch Finger Biscuits as can Arnotts Milk Arrowroot Biscuits.
• Nestle dark chocolate melts can also be used or a mix of dark and milk works well.
• A white chocolate Rocky Road can be made with Nestle white chocolate melts, pistachios, Craisins, biscuits and with or without coconut.
• Be brave, lots of variations can be made using additive free ingredients.